Cake Cozy | Bunnies and Sakura on Textured Pink
Why use a cozy?
When you don’t want to use a project bag, these cozies are an easy item to pop over your project skein to throw it into a bag you’ll be carrying with you anyway!
Keep your yarn from completely tangling! Elasticized at bottom and top for easy cake insertion.
This fabric is super fun because of the texture created by a slubby warp and weft!
- Japanese fabric hand-selected by Katie in Osaka, Kyoto, or Tokyo
- Handmade in small batches in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada
- Best used with cakes of fingering- and DK-weight yarns.
- Measures approximately 8" (20.3cm) laid flat
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable cool, air dry
- Due to the handmade nature of these cake cozies, pattern placement may vary
- Colours may differ between monitors and devices
- Listing only for cozy - yarn/needles/project (sorry!) will not be included with purchase