Cake Cozy | Frenchies and Bones on Ivory
Why use a cozy?
When you don’t want to use a project bag, these cozies are an easy item to pop over your project skein to throw it into a bag you’ll be carrying with you anyway!
Keep your yarn from completely tangling! Elasticized at bottom and top for easy cake insertion.
- Japanese fabric hand-selected by Katie in Osaka, Kyoto, or Tokyo
- Handmade in small batches in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada
- Best used with cakes of fingering- and DK-weight yarns.
- Measures approximately 8" (20.3cm) laid flat
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable cool, air dry
- Due to the handmade nature of these cake cozies, pattern placement may vary
- Colours may differ between monitors and devices
- Listing only for cozy - yarn/needles/project (sorry!) will not be included with purchase