Triangle Pouch | Shiba Inu Travels Japan on Vanilla Fleck
Why use a project bag?
Protect your knitting or crochet project from the rest of your life! Project bags help keep your yarns and projects cleaner (mine’s kept pizza sauce off of many projects), out of harm’s way from wool fiends (cats, dogs, and children), and is completely reusable!
The Japanese fabrics are a nod back to Katie’s days as an exchange student in Japan during university and her continuing love of cute cat fabrics and Japanese aesthetic. Every fabric is hand chosen by Katie in Japan! Added benefit: each print is a distinctive way to help tell works-in-progress apart!
Don’t knit? Use these as make up bags, packing cubes in your suitcase, or anything else you can think of!
The Other Details:
- Japanese fabric hand-selected by Katie in Osaka, Kyoto, or Tokyo
- Small batch crafted in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada
- Snug fit for one cake of fingering-weight yarn or multiple colourwork butterflies
- Measures approximately 7" (17.8cm) on all sides
- 100% cotton exterior & fully finished 100% cotton interior
- Machine washable cool, air dry
- Due to the handmade nature of these bags, pattern placement may vary
- Colours may differ between monitors and device
- Listing is for bag only - yarn and other items used as props will not be included!
Can't decide what size of bag is best for you? Check out this handy blog post: What's the Best Project Bag for Me? There are yarn weight/amount and project suggestions so you can decide what bag will best fit your knitting/crocheting!