Tokyo Cranes Kit Preorder
- Japanese fabric exterior
- Small Batch Crafted
- Limited edition fabrics
- Handmade in Canada
- 100% cotton exterior & interior
- Machine washable cool, air dry
- Fabric placement may vary due to handmade nature of bag
- Colours may differ between monitors
- Listing for bag and one skein of yarn from Ancient Arts Yarn!
Estimated Shipping Date: Mid-March
- Comfortably holds up to 700g of worsted weight yarn & your project
- Measures approximately 17" (43.1cm) high, 17" (43.1cm) wide at top, and 6" (15.2cm) wedge
- Comfortably holds 200g of worsted weight yarn & your project
- Measures approximately 14” long by 11” wide (35.5cm x 28cm) (length from top of handle, width at widest part of bag)
Small Box/Wedge Bag
- Comfortably holds up to 200g of worsted weight yarn & your project
- Measures approximately 6" (15.3cm) long, 5" (13cm) wide, and 4" (10cm) high
Large Box Bag
- Comfortably holds 400g of worsted weight yarn & your project
- Measures approximately 12" (30.5cm) long, 6" (15.2cm) wide, and 4.5" (11.5cm) tall
- Also excellent for organizing suitcases and bags while travelling!
- Snug fit for one cake of fingering-weight yarn
- Measures approximately 7" (17.8cm) on all sides
Can't decide what size of bag is best for you? Check out this handy blog post: What's the Best Project Bag for Me?There are yarn weight/amount and project suggestions so you can decide what bag will best fit your knitting/crocheting!
Notes for Ordering:
Cats in Glasses comes as a set of five mini skeins of various cat colours, an aqua, and the custom Cats in Glasses colourway. Please message me if you would like me to set up a custom order for full skein(s) of the Cats in Glasses Colourway!
Laundry Cats is a full skein of speckle dyed yarn with an additional mini skein of dark teal to match to bag’s background.
Kittens and Cookies; Kyoto Cats; Tokyo Cranes; and Cat Butt Macarons are all full skeins of the custom dyed yarn.
Yarn description from Ancient Arts Yarns:
Socknado Fingering - 80% SW Merino/20%Nylon
350 meters / 385 yards per 100 gram / 3.5 oz skein
Gauge: 27 - 32 sts / 4 inches (10 cm) US 1.5 - 3 or 2.5 - 3.25 mm
Our most popular and versatile yarn base is made from top quality merino wool blended with just the right amount of nylon to provide durability. Socknado is suitable for all your crafting needs and for all types of projects - baby clothes, sweaters, shawls, mitts, gloves, and hats, and it is our recommended yarn for knitting long wearing socks. This three ply yarn is soft and strong, and is a joy to knit and wear.